Wednesday 31 July 2013

Will.i.am planning to make singing and dancing robotic dogs

Will.i.am planning to make singing and dancing robotic dogs

The 38-year-old hip hop and R&B musician, Will.i.am, plans to create robotic dogs that can sing and dance as well as he can to help him on stage and to sell in stores by Christmas.
The Voice coach said: “Last November I was walking through Harrods and I picked up a little stuffed animal. Right next to it was a speaker. Right next to that, there was a little MiFi wireless connector box.”
“I want my technology where I can have a conversation with it. I think there is going to be something that interacts with us that is a little more personal than my phone.”
Overtaken by his inner geek, Will.i.am told Wired Magazine, “I took a day off, got the stuffed animal, ripped it apart, stuck the MiFi connector in its head, sewed it up, put the speaker in his belly, sewed it up, put a freakin’ iPhone in his mouth. It’s my prototype for the next product – we’re working to have it for Christmas.”
“Creativity is relative. You encourage it, but you can’t teach it. Everybody is not going to make it. And that’s a hard rock to swallow. If you talk to a creative person, it’s life or death.”
Will.i.am plans for the musical robotic pooches to be avaliable by Christmas 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment